- American FactFinder - Population, housing, economic and geographic data from the U.S. Census.
- Census Bureau homepage
- Census of Agriculture -Extensive links to the agricultural census, 2007, 2002, 1997, 1992, and historical years from 1840-1950.
- Historical Census Data - Selected data from 1790 to 2000.
- Quick Facts - Frequently requested U.S. Census information at the national, state and county level.
- State and Metropolitan Data Book - State and metropolitan area rankings and statistics.
- Statistical Abstract of the United States (Requires WVU Authentication)- Statistical snapshot of the US, including state and county profiles.
- U.S. Census Questionnaires (University of Minnesota) - Census questionnaires dating from 1850 to 2000
- USA.gov Statistics- Find data about the United States, including census data and data from federal agencies.
- Statistical Resources on the Web (University of Michigan) - Subject-based statistical information.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics - Homepage of the BLS.
- Consumer Price Index - CPI statistics, fact sheets, reports.
- Producer Price Index