Printing, Copying, and Scanning
BizHub Printer/Copier/Scanners are available in the Downtown Campus, Evansdale, and Health Sciences Libraries.
To print from a library computer:
- Choose print in the software application you are using.
- In the print dialog box, choose a printer (black and white, color, poster, or HSC-Health Sciences Printer), adjust print settings, and select print.
- A Pharos dialog box will appear. Enter your WVU Login username and a name for your print job.
- Go to any library printer, and swipe your Mountaineer Card in the card reader. You can print to any printer in the building from any library desktop or laptop.
- Touch the print icon, select the name of your print job, and then push the blue Start button.
- Remember to log out when you are finished printing.
To print from your personal laptop:
Go to the My Printing website, log in, and upload your file. Then follow steps 4-8 in the directions above for printing from a library computer.
We offer poster printing at the Downtown Campus Library, Evansdale Library, and the Health Sciences Library.
Paying for Printing
Printing and copying at the libraries require a Mountaineer ID or copy card. The printer/copier/scanners at the Downtown Campus Library and the Evansdale Library do not accept coins or bills. Deposit money on your Mountaineer Card using a debit or credit card on the Deposit Mountie Bounty Online page.
Non-affiliated users who don’t have a Mountaineer card may purchase a copy card for $3.00 at the Access Services Desk on the 1st floor. Add value to the card online using a debit or credit card at the Deposit Mountie Bounty Online page, using these instructions.
Black & white prints and copies cost $0.06 per page. Color prints and copies cost $0.25 per page. Poster prints cost $1.08 per square foot.
The BizHub printer/copier/scanners at the Downtown Campus Library and the Evansdale Library make both black & white and color copies.
At the Downtown Campus Library and Evansdale Library, you can use the BizHub printer/copier/scanners scan black & white or color documents to your e-mail or a USB drive free of charge.
Flatbed scanners are available on the Mac computers on the lower level of the Downtown Campus Library. They will scan documents up to 12.2" x 17.2" in size.
Faxing is not available at the WVU Libraries. You may consider using an online fax service like FaxZero.