Printing, Copying, and Scanning
BizHub Printer/Copier/Scanners are available in the Downtown Campus, Evansdale, and Health Sciences Libraries.
To print from a library computer:
- Choose print in the software application you are using.
- In the print dialog box, choose a printer (black and white, color, poster, or HSC-Health Sciences Printer), adjust print settings, and select print.
- A Pharos dialog box will appear. Enter your WVU Login username and a name for your print job.
- Go to any library printer, and swipe your Mountaineer Card in the card reader. You can print to any printer in the building from any library desktop or laptop.
- Touch the print icon, select the name of your print job, and then push the blue Start button.
- Remember to log out when you are finished printing.
To print from your personal laptop:
Go to the My Printing website, log in, and upload your file. Then follow steps 4-8 in the directions above for printing from a library computer.
We offer poster printing at the Downtown Campus Library, Evansdale Library, and the Health Sciences Library. Poster printing is temporarily unavailable at the Downtown Campus Library and Evansdale Library while the spaces undergo deep cleaning. Health Sciences Library poster printing remains available during regular business hours. Please visit the Health Sciences Library Access Services Desk to print a poster.
Paying for Printing
Printing and copying at the libraries require a Mountaineer ID or copy card. The printer/copier/scanners at the Downtown Campus Library and the Evansdale Library do not accept coins or bills. Deposit money on your Mountaineer Card using a debit or credit card on the Deposit Mountie Bounty Online page.
Non-affiliated users who don’t have a Mountaineer card may purchase a copy card for $3.00 at the Access Services Desk on the 1st floor. Add value to the card online using a debit or credit card at the Deposit Mountie Bounty Online page, using these instructions.
Black & white prints and copies cost $0.06 per page. Color prints and copies cost $0.25 per page. Poster prints cost $1.08 per square foot.
The BizHub printer/copier/scanners at the Downtown Campus Library and the Evansdale Library make both black & white and color copies.
At the Downtown Campus Library and Evansdale Library, you can use the BizHub printer/copier/scanners scan black & white or color documents to your e-mail or a USB drive free of charge.
Flatbed scanners are available on the Mac computers on the lower level of the Downtown Campus Library. They will scan documents up to 12.2" x 17.2" in size.
Faxing is not available at the WVU Libraries. You may consider using an online fax service like FaxZero.