Emeritus faculty and staff will continue to log in using the WVU Employees/Students button for full library access.
- Access to some library databases is available off campus. A list of these databases is here: https://databases.lib.wvu.edu/subject/170
- Due to contract restrictions with vendors and publishers, the WVU Libraries is unable to provide non-emeritus retirees full remote access to every online library database. We continue to work with vendors to add additional access, and any updates will be available via the link above.
- Full access to most library databases is available in a campus library.
- For access to Interlibrary Loan please contact: WVUILLBorrowing@mail.wvu.edu
- For information on checking out print materials please see: https://library.wvu.edu/services/borrowing/general
- Additional online resources are available to all West Virginia residents at: http://wvinfodepot.org
If you need help with your account, call the ITS Service Desk at 304-293-4444. If you have questions about your Retirees Association membership, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-293-3389