Retirees will soon need to use their
social media accounts to access research databases provided by WVU Libraries.
Retirees using a
@retiree.wvu.edu email account can link their account by selecting the Microsoft
option and completing the identity verification with their @retiree.wvu.edu email.
Emeritus faculty and staff will continue to log in using the WVU Employees/Students button.
First-time sign-in instructions:
- Go to the WVU Libraries Databases Portal.
- Select Google, Microsoft, Facebook, or LinkedIn and sign in with your personal account credentials.
- Once signed in, click Link account.
- Verify your identity and click Submit. (You only have to do this once.)
- Click on the button for the database you’d like to access.
If you need help, call the ITS Service Desk at 304-293-4444. If you have questions about your Retirees Association membership, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-293-3389.