Emeritus faculty and staff will continue to log in using the WVU Employees/Students button for full library access.
- Access to some library databases is available off campus. A list of these databases is here: https://databases.lib.wvu.edu/subject/170
- Due to contract restrictions with vendors and publishers, the WVU Libraries is unable to provide non-emeritus retirees full remote access to every online library database. We continue to work with vendors to add additional access, and any updates will be available via the link above.
- Full access to most library databases is available in a campus library.
- For access to Interlibrary Loan please contact: WVUILLBorrowing@mail.wvu.edu
- For information on checking out print materials please see: https://library.wvu.edu/services/borrowing/general
- Additional online resources are available to all West Virginia residents at: http://wvinfodepot.org
Please note that there are current restrictions on access to our facilities due to COVID. When we are again open to all, retirees will be able to access materials from our library computers.
If you need help with your account, call the ITS Service Desk at 304-293-4444. If you have questions about your Retirees Association membership, contact email@example.com or call 304-293-3389