The WVU Libraries and the WVU Alumni Association offer online library resources for alumni through the Alumni Library Gateway. Alumni are a vital part of the University community. We have created the Gateway as a means of assisting you with your lifelong learning needs.
Members of the Alumni Association have two online EBSCO Search databases available to them:Academic Search Alumni Edition Business Source Alumni Edition
These two databases offer free full-text electronic journal articles from more than 3,500 scholarly journals and magazines covering a wide range of disciplines.
Access to the Alumni Library Gateway Web site is limited to current members of the WVU Alumni Association who have registered for the service. Alumni Association members will be provided with registration instructions in their membership fulfillment packet. For more information, e-mail email@example.com or call 1-866-988-2586.
Visit the WVU Alumni Association site to learn more about membership.
Alumni still need to purchase a WVU Libraries Borrowers Card to check out books or use computers in libraries on campus. Online access to the EBSCO Alumni Edition databases is available from off-campus computers only.
Other Library Resources
- WorldCat – Find books, journals, and media owned by the WVU Libraries
- West Virginia History OnView – Find historical photos from throughout West Virginia
- Library Digital Collections – Explore the WVU Libraries’ Digital Collections
- Library Friends – Join our Library Friends and find out what is happening at the WVU Libraries
- Library News – Read Ex Libris, the libraries' newsletter
We hope you enjoy the Alumni Library Gateway.
Sean M. Frisbee, President and CEO, WVU Alumni Association and Vice President of Alumni Relations, WVU: Sean.Frisbee@mail.wvu.edu
Karen Diaz, Associate Dean, WVU Libraries : Karen.Diaz@mail.wvu.edu