Members of the Alumni Association have access to two online EBSCO databases as part of their membership benefits. These databases offer free, full-text electronic journal articles from more than 3,500 scholarly journals and magazines covering a wide range of disciplines.
If you'd like to access physical resources on campus, such as checking out books or using computers, you must purchase a Friends of the Library card. For more information about membership benefits, visit alumni.wvu.edu or contact the Alumni Association at 1-866-988-2586 or email@example.com.
First-time sign-in instructions:
- Select the database you'd like to access by clicking a button below.
- Choose an email or social media platform and sign in with your personal account information.
- Once signed in, click Link account.
- Verify your Alumni membership by entering your information and click Submit.
You only have to link your account and verify your identity once. The next time you'd like to access a database, you will only have to sign in.
More Library Resources
- WorldCat – Find books, journals, and media owned by the WVU Libraries
- West Virginia History OnView – Find historical photos from throughout West Virginia
- Library Digital Collections – Explore the WVU Libraries’ Digital Collections
- Library Friends – Join our Library Friends and find out what is happening at the WVU Libraries
- Library News – Read Ex Libris, the libraries' newsletter