The Evansdale Library Digital Photography Studio is now open. The studio is available
for students, faculty, and staff to take professional studio-quality photos.
Individuals or groups can shoot portrait or portfolio documenting photography
(2-D and 3-D artworks), product photography, and video. The photography studio
can be reserved through the library study room reservation systems for up to
four hours daily and is open and available during the library operational hours.
Equipment is available to checkout at the public services desk located on the
main floor of the library or you can bring personal equipment to use.
Flip Video Mino Camcorder
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera Kits (4)
- DSLR Tripods (2)
- GoPro Hero 8 Kits (2)
- VLOG (Video Blog) Kit
- Phone Tripod Mount Adapter (2)
- Magnus Video Tripod
Screens and Lighting
The Evandale Library Digital Photography Studio is equipped with a variety of backdrops and lighting, making it a one-stop-shop for your photography project.
- WVU students, faculty and staff may reserve the photography studio for up to 4 hour per day.
- To guarantee availability users are encouraged to reserve the room in advance.
- At the time of your reservation come to the library's front desk to check out the Photography Studio Key. You may use your own equipment or you may borrow equipment available at the public services desk.
- For immediate assistance while using the studio contact the Evansdale Library Public Services Desk at (304) 293-9859.
- Cameras and equipment are for independent use. The public services staff will not be able to take photographs or recordings of you.
- Multiple backdrops and clamps are provided in the room.
- This space is NOT soundproof. Please maintain an acceptable volume level.
- Equipment should not be removed from the studio without permission.
- Retrieve all personal items for the studio at the end of your session.
- Please leave the room as you found it, and do your best to keep the space clean.
- If you are unable to keep your reservation, please cancel as soon as possible. You may cancel by calling the Evansdale Library Public Services Desk at 304.293.9759 or through the room reservation software.
- If you need assistance of have question send us an email or call us at (304) 293-4695.